R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - My B6 first impressions
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 07:51 AM
lavazhole
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by LiL CeeZ

lavazhole I have witnessed most of the cars/trucks at my track slowly convert to lay down trans. They aren't looking back and yes we are a high bite track. It really allows you to stay on the power through turns without as much fear of traction rolling. No doubt lap times are showing that this is a great improvement. Also most are running 3 geared trans on the clay and 4 gear for outdoor. So if your running a 4 gear stand up on your high bite track maybe try running a 3 gear and see how that treats you. Can you get a 3 gear for the B3? I'm not even sure lol
It has a 3 gear looks like the stealth in it. I just ran it for the first time in 20 years this weekend and it ran o.k. I'm not sure I've driven it enough to have an opinion while trying to dodge the Slash trucks and not get run over by the out of control 1/8 mod truggys. The biggest thing I could see is there was no on throttle steering so I need to make some adjustments to help with that. I also need different tires, etc. To get what I need would be about as much as just buying a used b5m and trying the yokomo laydown in it. Might as well go brushless in the process....it's only money right...