R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB2 2WD Buggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 08:58 AM
Slapjack
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by todb
Use ball diff. Must use part on clay, especially dusty clay. Use aluminum/stock bulkhead, brass is alot of weight to hang out front. Stock or mod racing? Tires?
I like the brass bulk, the steering was working really good. But maybe I'll give the alum one a try anyways. I was thinking about the ball diff too. Its always out of stock at Amain tho. I was kind of waiting to see how the gear diff was cause I don't really like ball diffs and working on them. Gear diff is so much easier to maintain and adjust

Originally Posted by Matt M.
i had a similar issue last night, i drove a buddies car and it was very good...i will get the setup and share it
Yea let me know what the setup is

Originally Posted by seth556
Check to be sure your driveline is correct. Are you missing a cross pin from behind a hex? Bad bearing? Bound up suspension?
that would make sense. Cause it was spinning out whenever I would touch the throttle. I'll check that out. I was also thinking maybe the diff fluid was way too light but don't know if that would do what I was experiencing

What would the impact be if I move the shocks to the rear of the tower instead of in the front?