R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Team Durango DEX210F Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 05:45 AM
micholix
Tech Addict

Wally, i'm looking forward to hear/see how that worked out with that b44 front shock tower!?

As for shock shafts, did someone try using ae shafts, the fronts of the b44 does say 3x21 mm, thats only .5 mm shorter than stock td fronts and you would skip those tiny screw, that holds the piston and use c-clips instead...
May you have to drill the center of the piston to 3 mm, but that should not be a problem at all?

I think, i have to drive to my lhs an get a pair of ae shafts and give them a try to fit, or does somone have them laying arround for testfitting?
Rears from ae does have 3x27.5 mm, could fit at the dex rear and give you more uptravel as well, as the 210f and the 410v5 lack there eather!

Edit: sorry, i thought wrong by using ae shock shaft to get more uptravel, it wouldn't give you more uptravel as the shock body stops the shaft at the same point...
Thats just a thing to try anyways, if you cant get td shafts and because ae does have nice golden ti- coated shafts and they can be purchased just anywere!

Last edited by micholix; 01-18-2017 at 08:50 AM.