R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 07:49 AM
Alan_r
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by banx
thanks for the quick reply. i did the same with the loctite. it just appeared that the previous owner had tightened the case down more than me in 4 gear and there was no binding.

anyways, it appears to be nice and snug now as the arms and turnbuckles were installed.

you guys have your shocks mounted on the front of the rear suspension arms or back? theres a couple of setups on petiterc that i will copy

great little buggy to work on

I'm currently running the V3 as a MM3 with the shocks on the back of the rear arms. It took some time to get that car dialed in but now it's really fast. My lap times were in between my SPEC 17.5 B5M and my 7.5 powered B5MCE. i'm waiting on my 7.5 to arrive for the 210V3, replacing a 10.5, so those lap times should get a little closer as I'll be able to clear a few more jumps. Once done, I just need stick time with the 210, well all the TD cars really. They drive differently than my AE cars, which I'm familiar and comfortable with.

Did any of you guys look at that FWD DEX210V2? last post on TH page gets missed sometimes. They are working on updating it for the V3 but the company and FB page is very active. They are having success with the car. I expected it to have been a dream that someone thought up and then it flamed out, but no, it's not only moving forward, but winning. The conversion is not cheap, but cool enough to be worth it to me.

On that note, 210V2's are not easy to find at the moment. V1's and V3's are everywhere but no V2's. I didn't know it at the time, but the flat arms on the V2 are the same arms that come on the F. I did find a shop in the UK that had V2 flat arms in stock so I ordered three pair for future use. Anyway, they seem to be the only V2 parts that are hard to find at times. I would say the body but with the aftermarket bodies available for the V1 and 2 I'm not worried about that yet.