R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Alan_r
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by banx
yes the body is fairly snug, velcro will keep it tight.... and ya, I do alot of fishing. BC has some of the best lakes and rivers to fish. i feel very lucky to live here.... and catching something you make out of fur and feathers is rewarding as hell. do you tie as well?

fredswain and cain, so your both suggesting I set it up as 3gear and use that as a starting point at the track? this is indoor carpet. based on the manual it says 4gear.

also, as I still have to order batteries, do you suggest the 'shorty' packs I keep hearing about?

theres also some very worn aka tires that came with it, definitely a soft compound. so I have something to try before buying slicks.

thanks for the help guys. so many changes to rc in 6 years
Got to agree with the MM3 recommendation. If you read back a while, I was having a massive headache trying to dial in my 210. I too started MM4 thinking it was provide more rear traction without having to go back to RM. The car always felt wrong. Certain combos were downright horrible. Then I listened to the advice here and went to MM3. That alone was night and day. Now all my TD's start as either RM or MM3. Can't explain it.