R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 11:27 PM
Alan_r
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kremzeek
Tower is having a fire sale on the DETC210v2. Only $200. Again, if I knew what was up with Durango, I'd pick one up to try on road.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LW5070&P=1
Out of their lineup, only that car, the DEX8 and 410V5 are available. That's got to suck for sales right now. Not only for the holiday season but this is also the time when many people refresh their chassis'for the 2017 race season. Forced lack of sales on a hurting company is as deadly as using Ebola as a lip balm. I sent a few emails out inquiring about kit availability and I'm not getting anything back. With those fire sales it's as if Tower is clearing out stock. I really wish we had an inside guy on here. Somebody that works for them who could say, "yeah, production stopped and we shut the machines down." Or,"we can't source material XYZ right now so we're waiting on it to come in." But no, nothing. I keep tabs on their FBook page and it's funny to see all the customers come in to talk to themselves. Are all the employees bound by a gag order or something? Are their any employees anymore? Who knows man.