R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 05:36 AM
Bob Barry
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I hope everyone had a happy holiday!!! I finally made my return to the track and lets just say I know what it is to be rusty. I came out and with the help of Mike Mulherin and Fred Perkins I was able to get my car dialed in. In fact after running the first qualifier all I did to my car the rest of the day was clean the tires and change the batteries. During my first two qualifiers I was very very in consistant and made alot of mistakes. In the third I was caught up in the reshuffle,which I blame myself because I shouldnt have been that slow. I had much more confidence in my car but I couldn't slice my way through the traffic. End result, D MAIN !!!!!! akkkk thats horrible. I came out on the start determined to run faster than I did all day. I was able to jump out to the lead on the first lap and I never looked back. If not for a last lap bobble I would have been two laps faster than qualifing!!! Fred and Mike had awesome power and dialed vehicles. Mike qualified 9th just missing putting his losi in the A (they only put 8 cars in each main). Fred put his B4 and T4 in the top of the B's as well. Im not sure where they finished but all in all I think it was a good showing. Next up for me, Get Married!!! Followed by a summer of racing!