R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Help finding a very cheap durable wide wheel well lexan shell for my needs...
Old 12-17-2016, 02:08 AM
TheMadHatta
Tech Initiate

Darn i with that was the case, thanks tho giga. The manual for my leopard is extremely limited on info imo its kinda silly lol. Even the knock off track star esc's i have copy the very limited manual word for word, only messed up part i think about em is they dont come with a programming card, so as soon as my seriously busted programming card goes everythings gonna be stuck on the setting i leave em on :P

Im currently seeing if theres anything i can do on the transmitter sid of things, looking for the pdf manual i saved for it as im typing this, cuz all the videos on youtube dont cover any of the relevant info i need. I mean its working fine with the tinniest bit of cogging like behavior when the throttle us barely touched, i swear they made the trigger on the fsgt3b have such a small if not non existent dead zone on that thing which isnt good for this application, if we were talking video game controller id be in heaven with this small of a dead zone lol