R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 06:50 AM
PhilipBGreen
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hey all !!! just wanted to run a thought by you guy's, my local track is going carpet, our local hobby town franchise owner Bob got a great big new building and has purchased a ton of the newest CRC Carpet fast track 2, if I'm not mistaken, any who it has caused kinda an up roar as many love the dirt and some are just skeptical as to what tire to run witch is why I'm here, we have a huge stock short course crew and they are afraid the truck wont slide but rather grip like a touring car in fact all the dirt guys are worried about this even tho it can scrub speed, so I dont know if they make a tire that has a little more plastic in it or if a smoothie will suffice I guess I just don know !!! I know I can find genral info but wanted a more personalized view.
and maybe even infulence the making of a harder type tire like the many drift tires out there.

could any one who knows carpet specially this stuff kinda school me as to what tires we should expect to see or use in all classes mainly 2wd and 4wd sct and buggy I know that's asking alot but the information will true'ly be appreciated thanks !!! also the track will have removable jumps as it will be shared with on road if that changes anything.

I guess to be more specific what happens to this material when it breaks in ? will rubber eventually lay over the surface in the corner's ect ect.

again thank's

Last edited by PhilipBGreen; 11-04-2016 at 11:39 AM.