R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB2 2WD Buggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 11:31 AM
lyons238
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgrobe2112
i understand what your saying, and please dont think of this as attacking.. thats not what im trying to do. i understand the loss in value, when considering you got extra plastics in the kit. i get that..

But think about it.. if they kept on with that.. you would then be given all the arms, plus the 4gear laydown tranny, plus all those parts that go with it as well.. am in incorrect in that thought? then we have a car that cost over 400 bux, with a box of stuff that wont get used.. u know.. then people saying they want a kit, cheaper, without certain stuff.. am i right? i might be wrong..

who knows.. maybe, it was Xrays marketing way of getting into the market with a very good, unproven car, to intice buyers, to give it a shot.. and see what the car is about, see what you get in the car itself.. and how many people out there, including myself, bought the car, and when you were done with it.. said.. this car is worth way more than what they charged? i would buy another one even without all the extra parts that i have yet to need.
yeah i dont take it like that.

and i agree i would have bought the kit still...

but i just think being that the CE is the choice for indoor clay up to carpet, it really made sense to include the plastics, not the 4 gear or ball diff, but at least the plastics. plus at that price point we all felt like it was a good value.

the 2017 kit, i don't feel is a good value, i feel it's a little on the expensive side. now do i shop purely on value? no. i still would buy it, but it is reduced value and making they're kit less accessible, that's all.

but now it doesn't apply to me at least for a year because i got the 16 lol