R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 12:59 PM
randy0025
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lyons238
thanks I might try that out but my setup has been working quite well. but i may implement some things.

Why the avid springs over xray springs? doesn't seem they offer that many more useful options. i've been happy with 2 dot and 3 dot on clay and 4 dot and 3 dot on astro...

also as far as the diffs, these cars seem to want to have more balance to them with thicker and more even oils like 10 5 10 or 10 5 8r...at least in my experience and Bentka's...

Yeah your right. If the oils are to far apart you will notice with the xb4 as you punch it to give it power it will rock back and forth. Also like a loose rear end effect where the front end will turn left and then right and then go straight. I am always 2k way front to rear, so 7k front,5k rear, or 5k front and 3k rear. for me that seems to me best.

As for running 1k in the rear, I bet it makes the car super easy to drive but its dogsh1t low like that. if you went up it might be alittle more of a handful but i promise you will turn faster lap time.