R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 06:49 PM
Kremzeek
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Parts support should be ok as long as your local shop orders from Great Planes you can get anything is a week. I work at a hobbyshop part time but we don't carry parts for my Dingo but parts are easy to get if I need them.
I usually order directly from Tower and even they have a hard time keeping parts in stock. Its been 6+ months since anyone has had bodies for the v2/v3 and now you can't even get something as simple as a gear cover. Want an aluminum RF hanger? You have a better chance of winning the lottery.

Even if you wanted to buy a DEX210v3, you can't buy one since they've been out of stock all summer. They were supposed to be back in stock (I think) this month but instead they're "temporarily unavailable" at Tower. Is it discontinued? Is a v4 on the way? Who the heck knows at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I really want to continue to support Durango but its getting kinda hard at this point. The whole support local racers thing has been a total joke IMO. The only thing they seem to be supporting is local bashers with their ARRMA line.