R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 08:49 AM
13Maschine
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I built mine up last night and although it is very obviously warped it goes together and the transmission is pretty smooth. I don't notice any binding. It's a bit tough to get the long screws into the motor plate due to the bind but I think maybe after it's been bolted together for a bit it may start to come into the proper shape. Either way mine spins pretty well and I think it will really open up once the bearings break in a bit. Hope you have good luck with your's too!

Originally Posted by DriveKyosho
So I was just about to start the step 44 where you start to assemble the transmission and was messing around with the case seeing how it looks before I assemble it and found that the molds are not straight. Again these are two empty cases that I just stuck together. Even after forcing it to close the gaps you can see a hole where dirt can easily get in. What would you do?

This is a picture of one side on a flat surface. You can see where it isn't touching. Same for the other side just one is more than the other.

You can see the gap even after closing the two cases. You can actually se thru the cases which can't be good.