R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 10:53 AM
John Tag
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

All I can say was wow when Mark pulled that outside pass in the sweeper in 19T A2 on a factory driver, On a good note it was cool having factory drivers saying how good our 19T stuff was. Mark I told ya the Main motors were gona be killer for ya

Good job to the entire team we had 3 drivers in the A mains and 3 I cant mention. We also had many in the Bs as well. Great job by everybody.

Freddy, Man you still amaze me. Every event you get better and better. Keep up the good work, your rookie season is almost over

Jon Williams, Congrats on making the touring stock A main,our hard work and testing really paid off

I just wish I wasn't so tired during the heats as my car was on a 32 lap run 3 out of 4 but I just boned it from not being with it. But I had a blast doing motors all weekend the heats were my break

Glad to meet many new faces,some great memeries I will have, Pickels car on fire, Alex Lopez laughing so hard at dinner he fell on the floor, my car being re-lettered, me and Butter trying to blow up our handout's on the dyno and soo many more.

Freddy, just a special thanks for all you are doing for our team