R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Track Built On Fiesta Island San Diego
Old 08-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Nitroboy1020
Tech Rookie

Default Still there?

Originally Posted by JasonSDRC
San Diego RC'ers,

I have begun building a track for 1/8th scale off road cars on fiesta island. I was going to keep the track secret until I've finished it (I've got a long 30 hours into it), but I've already been discovered. So I might as well let everyone come run on it. I ASK THAT EVERYONE WHO USES IT HELPS IMPROVE AND MAINTAIN THE TRACK!! The track needs to be widdened and rocks need be be screened and wet dark dirt from the surrounding water trenches need to be spread.

Please be respectful of the place and not leave trash and MAINTIAN THE TRACK. A shovel is hidden behind the step up jump in a bush. KEEP THE SHOVEL THERE FOR EVERYONE TO USE. It would be very cool if we could get a decent co-op track going.

So where is the track u ask??
Go onto fiesta island take the long way (past the YMCA) when the road makes a sharp 90 and you begin heading west (when you can see the mobile home part and rock pile isands to the north) you will pass a outhouse continue for 200 years and you will come to a path that leads through the surrounding chain link fence. Walk strait in 100 yards and you will see the track (its got a 5 foot high jump).

So lets get this track rolling, since I started the track I want to call it J's RC Track. Post it up on forums and tell your friends so we can make it awesome.

Your track builder,

Jason
hey is this track still here? I run nitro rc cars and my track near me only allows electric cars. Is this track still up?