R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Team Durango DEX410V5 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Laker67
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRSlash
Yeah. I got me a set the day they became available. Im glad exotek made the wing mounts. Im wondering if they are going to make the rear diff holder. Mine broke the first time I drove the car for unknown reasons.

What do you guys think about the chassis flex? do you think is about right or a little excessive? I had center shaft popped out the center diff once due to the chassis flexing. That "brace" that sits on the rear could me made of a stiffer plastic or aluminum to reduce the flex IMO.
I'm sure that if you emailed them at Exotek you could peak their interest in the rear diff holder. I would buy one. I haven't broken one yet but you never know what the future might bring. I keep a spare one in my box just in case.

I think the car has great flex, but for those time when you land on the peak of a landing I have had the front driveline pop out a couple of times. But I have to hit it pretty hard.

You could always spend the money and get the aluminum Side pods for the V4 and that would get rid of your flex issue, and keep the center drivelines in place. The only downside is that depending on your tracks grip it might take some setup changes to get the car to hook up like it did naturally before.

Last edited by Laker67; 08-04-2016 at 10:11 AM.