R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - STOP POSTING IN YOUR THREAD JUST TO SAY "SOLD"!!
Old 05-19-2016, 08:38 AM
racer1812
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
I agree, but in today's world it will still leave a doubt in the person's mind about whether the moderator is the seller's buddy and just providing info that is inaccurate, etc..., especially if they really believe that something that they received is different, or something wasn't included that they thought was going to be. It's the nature of the world that we live in now, and I'd rather not have any doubts left on the table. It's just my personal preference as how I like to handle things, and it leaves no doubt for the buyer when nothing has been changed, and nobody else is called upon to provide the evidence needed to prove something.

Let's face it, nobody trusts anyone in the world now, especially with online trading...lol.
IMO, you worry way too much

You're one of the select few who do things a little different than the vast majority, and that's ok, this thread wasn't aimed at you or people like you. I'll say/suggest this. When you sell an item couldn't you edit the LAST post you made in the thread to say "SOLD", regardless if there's other members posts after it? You're at least giving some notice that the item is sold, without having to bump your thread just to say so...? Then once you get contact from the buyer saying they're happy you can simply edit the original post...