R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor Thread
Old 04-25-2016, 07:06 AM
Cridd
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I caught a nasty pipe on left side and snapped a few bulkheads at An out of town track. Coming off the straight to a right hand sweeper then try to straighten out a slight s section to a right hand turn put you into this left Side wall pipe if you pushed to wide. Guys were snapping bulkheads, some other were ripping the full left side off in 4wd. Took about 5 minutes to get back out there but not hitting stuff is the key to going faster. Alum. probably would have then broke front arms.

Yesterday was cleaning car and went to an alum for the front pin conversion and
went back to the BR rear arms since I put the b5m on initially. Hope to square up a bit faster. Home track has great new layout with a few high speed 180's.

Going back this is a B5M discussion and the banter about the future of the B5m makes sense to me to be here. Also how many times AE B5m questions asked and on the first several posts by Buddha would be answered, if you don't like reading then a newsgroup is not the place to be in general.

Read an article on sharing of information. Can't remember the exact numbers but you will get my drift. Use to take over 300 years for something on another continent to get across the world, how do do something better etc., then that has reduced over the years and the age of the Internet has dropped faster to the point they say our collective sharing of information is now at something of 72 hours so 2 years of sharing information across the world just on the B5m leap frogs advancements. I remember when I use to wait for magazines to come out to see all the new stuff on whatever I was into, which in this day and age is already ancient. My kid doesn't even get on the Internet before the walking dead finale because New York might blow the ending for the west coast peeps which is a few hours ahead. So a few years on one car is a long time in the collective sharing of Information Age. A new car or updating of major shit ain't no crazy thought when the world shares our hacks and changes daily.