R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 04-05-2016, 10:22 AM
Wildcat1971
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BRSracing
thats the rumor, who knows for sure.
While that sounds exciting...it has only been 2 years...I find it hard to believe the b5m is being replaced already. I could believe that they are making a carpet car, that is completely different much more. Brent did tell me at cactus that the B5m would not get a laydown tranny and that would be something for a next gen car... Was he hinting at a next gen car? no idea, as I didnt press him for info. I asked him about cavs laydown at catus as well and was told that was something they cooked up for the worlds warmup. Not anything new. Not even what was run at the worlds. In the conversation we also talked about how the b5m would be illegal for roar as a laydown car because a saddle pack would not fit. That is when he said it would require a whole new car. I am paraphasing for sure.

So yeah a new car would be awesome. I have heard rumors of something "new" coming that was not a B5M. But it has only been 2 years and I would be surprised. But anything is possible. If AE thinks this is something they need to keep market share, then I am sure it is forth coming.