R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC EB48.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 05:39 AM
Slapjack
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Is anybody running a hobbywing 120amp sc ESC? If so how do you like it? Is it enough power and is it as adjustable (timing, boost, brake, etc...) as other ESC's? I had the 150 amp ESC in my EB48.2 that I just sold last night but it was a very tight fit and I didn't feel I need that much power anyways. I have the RX8 in my ET48 but I figured if the HW does the job it will suffice for my needs.
Again, I just sold my EB48.2 and I was all set to order the EB48.3 but now I am wondering if I should try something else. I only raced my EB48.2 3 times so I haven't really even had a chance to enjoy this buggy but I really wanted to just build a kit. This will be my first new kit from a store. Ive bought all my stuff on RCT previously and just want to make sure I am happy with what I get and don't think gee I wish I would have tried something different. Should I go with the Eb48.3? I know here you all have them and are biased but just would like to hear what owners have to say about them compared to the .2. Will it feel like the same buggy to me or will it feel like a different buggy? Stuff like that... Is there anything that even compares durability wise or that wears as little as the tekno? I am a beginner drive and I never broke anything on my .2.