Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 03:13 PM
randy0025
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AZJP
Anyone??
the 14 is a saddle pack buggy only and you can only run a slipper in it. also it has the Plastic ring and pinion gears in the front and rear.

the 15 you can run saddle or shorty with most people running shorty. It also comes with the hudy steel ring and pinion gears in the front and back. it comes with a slipper like the 14 spec but you can buy the oil filled center diff as a option for the 15 spec.

the 16 has newer bulkheads which would break here and there on big crashes. it can be ran saddle or shorty and it also has it where you can run the motor forward in towards the back. it comes with no upper decks and also comes with a new design slipper then the 14 and 15 came with, you also have the option just like in the 15 to run a oil filled center diff. the 16spec also has a shorter chassis giving it better steering.

Overall I loved my 15spec and I do love my 16 spec as well. I would say that the 16spec is better on tighter tracks with 180 degree turns as it turns better then the 15. and with the 15 spec it seems like it driver alittle smoother and isnt as twichy (more steering) as the 16spec.