R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 01:58 PM
man1ac
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Norse
Hello Man1ac,

Try the kits hard braces thus remove as likea45 said more multi-flex screws. The only reason I am suggestion the medium flex chassis rails and med flex chassis braces is do to the fact that they really make a huge difference on low to med bite tracks. Regarding your new motor brand and its KV rating start with the 23 as you can easily switch to a 22. If you need a little more "swole" you can always bump up the timing a tad on your motor.

Good luck my friend and enyoy your new XB4 and the great fun of 10th scale wheelers.
Thanks for your ongoing support, great help! I am thinking of trying a new motor brand because the sonics seem to be so noisy compared to everything else. I know I will have a lot of fun, but I am still wrapping my mind around the need to spend at least 500€ to get on the track. 2x 250€ would be so much easier (especially after a collague offered me his 2 races old B44.3 for 250€).
Danm...

Will there be a XB4 2017 to which I can easily Upgrade? I don't know how Xray works on the updating stuff