R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 03-22-2016, 10:02 AM
racer1812
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slashn77
And I Larrys which is the weird rubber track is stock only but non blinkly all the others stock class is blinky.

I'm wondering what u guys think about stock 17.5t non blinkly since basically these kill shots and the 24k whatever "stock" motors are so much faster than my reedy sonic Mach 3 and Mach 2 I think being able to use timing can even the playing field if they're not gonna monitor or outlaw motors like that(I think one of the super fast motor is called outlaw actually lol) why not?
It's still 17.5t vs 5-7.5t mod which is HUGE difference obviously
This isn't really B5m related but since we're here...

What EXACTLY are your rules? You've said it's "non-blinky" aka, open esc timing. You also talk about "outlaw" motors, which are exactly that, a 17.5 turn motor that doesn't meet ROAR specs. FYI, the Killshot, 24K, Fantom FR1, D4 1s, etc. are not "outlaw motors" they all meet current ROAR rules.

IMO..1)If your track doesn't check weight, that's bad no matter what they call the class. 2) If they allow esc timing (aka "boost") as well as "outlaw" (unapproved) 17.5 motors, then why even try and call it a 'stock' class? Just run fricken' mod motors

IMO, your tracks rules SUCK!