R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Quad help
Thread: Quad help
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 11:51 AM
strykerakamack
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I started out on a blade nano qx and was a great way to get used to the controls ,I got the bnf since I have a spektrum DX6i which I use with a heli.
I recently picked up the traxxas alias and it is very nimble .
The alton should fly pretty much like the alias and am thinking about picking one up . If you've got a huge living room it can be flown indoors but really likes the great outdoors , the nano after indoor mastery ,cut your teeth outdoors and then you will be able to fly anything .
If you've never flown , definitely start out on something small and work your way up .
Real Flight 7.5 for the pc is a great way to hone your skills w/o the damage factor at all . they also just came out with a drones only version so you can go that route also
The alton looks to be a larger version of the alias . I really like the controller style of the traxxas which I didn't think I would {way to many video games} compared to the dxi which is huge compared to the traxxas controller but both pretty much fly both the same . Nice thing is every LHS has traxxas parts in stock