View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 07:52 PM  
thecman26
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2much19 View Post
That OCD will get you every time! I hear great things about the black box, if I didn't love my Orion and Tekin I would have spent the money on it. Also I know many people here are happy with the M3.

Stock setup is the best place to start and then as you make upgrades slight changes from there based on what you are feeling. The best thing to do it talk with others at your local track, there's no one better than others who have a ton of experience locally.

My local hobby shop is also always willing to help, give tips, even between and after races he is always willing to help me out with some tips.

The Teflon cover, you mean that plastic nut with the ears? You may be able to trim it a little so that you can easily insert and remove it.

Good luck and be sure to post up your opinions on your electronics and the kit. There are great people on here willing to help.
I think that's what he was asking about. I never even put that thing on, never has been an issue for me but I race indoors on clay tracks, I guess if you were on a dusty surface it may help having it on...
thecman26 is offline   Reply With Quote