R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 08:20 AM
Laker67
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Turtle Speed
Im sure this has been mentioned but I just picked one of these up at a good price used and have a couple questions.

1. Is the MM on this designed to be run with 4 gears! Or can you also set it up with 3 gears? I would think so but after reviewing the manual not sure.

2. Is the a 12mm hex conversion for the front wheels?

Thanks excited to try this out. Like the design and looks like making changes are really simple and not a complete PITA compared to some other buggies!
You can run it in MM3 and MM4. Depending on your traction levels, it may determine which one you go with. For high grip tracks I run MM3.

The 12MM hexes are included in the V3 model, but if you have the older versions you'll need to get some parts to make the 12mm conversion happen. Exotek makes hexes for the rear along with front titanium axles. You can use Associated front hex axles but I believe it makes the car 1mm narrower in the front, but they are cheaper. You'll also need the front spindles for the SC210/ST210 trucks. its fixed at 3mm trail but that's what most people end up running on this car anyway. Here is the part number for the Durango part - TD330382 or you can do Exotek http://www.exotekracing.com/desc210-...steering-hubs/