R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 03-05-2016, 09:22 AM
Just2much19
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RAP66
Dude - It was just a question & your statements are uncalled for.

The last time I raced (on road) was over 10yrs ago: TC3, GP10, V1 - V1RRR & MRX3 MRX4. I did have off-road but mainly for bashing XX4 & MP5. Machined pistons were not being made, Horrible shocks were all too common. Brushless wasn't even out.

I like to tweak on the cars, I know how to race (on-road). I am a total noob with off road racing which is something I am really looking forward to trying.

I had a question to ask and I did.... There is no such thing as a "dumb" question just the question that is not asked.

I agree; Get out n run the car, see what it does and adjust, learn what the car likes and does not like. This is something I still need to do. As I stated earlier I like to tweak my cars and all I asked was a simple question.
Well said Rich! I love tweaking my car also, one of my favorite part is the initial build as well as the teardowns.

I've been watching the onroad stuff lately and seeing some of the cars, it looks like a lot of fun!