R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC EB48.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 07:06 AM
wittyname
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tfrankito
Anyone running the lighter wings? ie proline trifecta clear, LFR, or the new jconcepts? Did you notice any handling differences with the rear? I am running the trifecta wing and now the rear end of my car is all over the place. Only thing I have done differently is the lighter wing. I have tried a few setup changes but still not getting the rear traction I had before the lighter wing. Anyone notice a difference, what did you do to compensate? I have tried 1. lowering camber link on tower 2. lengthening the camber link 3. shortening the camber link.....
You would want to raise the rear link on the tower for a lower roll center. With less weight up high , you are losing some of the roll , and lowering the link will make it roll even less. You may also be giving up some rear weight transfer when you get back on power, you can add a little more droop to the front or less anti squat and see what you get

I would go back to the exact set up you had , tape a half oz of weight under your light weight wing and see if that's really what the issue is ( I doubt it ) or if its kinda in your head.