R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22 3.0 Race Kit Thread!
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 06:30 PM
lyons238
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RedBMaster
NP, glad I could help!

Damn, your car looks awesome! I'd be afraid to run it, lol
Thanks man! I spent a ton of time building it to my perfection.

Originally Posted by 68pontiac
As do I. It's the easiest way to "dial back" a motor that is too hot. I always go for a motor that's a little hotter than I need it to be for just that reason. I'd rather have too much motor and turn it down (if needed) than to not have enough motor that I can't turn up. It's the same sort of thing as the saying "It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it."
Exactly what I thought and my reasoning in getting a 7.5t. I also dial the expo settings so that I have a bit more throttle resolution, as to not gun it and zip into a bad situation, as I get used to a 7.5t motor in a buggy, this is something i learned when practicing with a buddies car.

Originally Posted by RedBMaster
Last time I checked, the increased aggressiveness of the steering was a claim based off of going from the old slider rack to their bell cranks. Other than that, that's exactly what I was saying, or trying to say, lol
Yeah, as I said I was mistaken. Appeciate the correction.

Eye candy: This is just my practice body, I will have a JC Finisher S2 painted by Jammin RC as he is local to me. Also still have to cut some wicker bill off.

Last edited by lyons238; 02-29-2016 at 06:43 PM.