R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22 3.0 Race Kit Thread!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 07:49 AM
Oracer43
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Rear Camber Block

FYI on those who may or may not know. TLR has bulked up this aluminum part (TLR234057), but is packaging it in the same package and the same part number. Broke the old one last night on a decent roll over, but when I went to the hobby store at the track, they sold me the same one. But then another racer said that they had bulked up the ends with more metal. I then went back to the store and we compared the parts and found the new one (and they gladly switched it out). Just wanted others to know that TLR has done this, but your hobby store maybe carrying both parts (but with the same stock number).

Have had the 3.0 buggy since it was released for over a month now and this is the first broken part. I even commented after looking at the crash broken part that where it broke, it should be "beefed up", I am glad they did it, because where it broke was exactly where they have added additional metal. Great Job TLR.

Frank, any chance if I send you the old part to the TLR office, would they replace it?