R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 03:04 AM
BentKa
Tech Master

Originally Posted by onekiwi
Nope just a bit tired of all the same answers. Me me me
Nice that you decide to pull in Klas and insult him as well as other drivers, keeping on with the usual I see.

Great that you help out at DHI but its NOT slicks and we don't that much experience with minipins.
Again insulting peoples own testing and exploring

So where did you test the 16 car on WBC slicks
Tested on your track with slicks, great comparision
Haven't you said that its a different car requiring different things. hmm

Great that you beat the record, we are all very impressed.

I race when I can and might even see you at a race, but I will work on my own car and enjoy racing toy cars.

If I want to learn to shout at people on forums, insult drivers, try to always get the last word in, burn bridges, sound like an arse then I know who to look for. But that won't be happening.

I would spend a bit of time on here but as we don't drive on the same surface and dont offer tips or info on that , but can offer tips that we have found helpful and its not always xrays products. I try not to insult people in the process as well.

You haven't changed much I see

Feel free to block me so my posts don't annoy you

I know you don't do much testing with Mini Pin.

But we've done a ton of testing with WBC slicks (and Sweep, ProLine and Panther) both on the tracks you run on and the few tracks we have here at home over the course of 2 years.

Our setup is 95% the same as with the '15.

And we tested different chassis and setups as well on the '15 which is now being used on the '16.

When we have done the WBC races in Sweden we have always started with our Pin setup and changed from there.

Usually ending up with very similar setups on the different carpet tracks running slicks.

Lower grip is lower grip……..doesn't matter if the surface is carpet, astro or clay…….the physics are the same.

And I'm always happy to help anyone at the track no matter what brand you run or what level of driver you are.

I have no secrets and share everything to everyone.

Bent

Edit: a "couple" of laps from last January on the very track you test and practice on running a prototype 2WD and '15 4WD with different chassis and center diff.:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by BentKa; 01-14-2016 at 03:53 AM.