R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 09:26 AM
Josh L
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fordohio
I pretty much run the last dunford setup that didn't have the 22 shocks. I installed the new dogbones. The truck developed a off power push. That just made the truck feel less consistent. It did seem to possibly pick up a tiny bit of speed. To confirm I reinstalled the original cvds setup. And the truck felt better. Fast lap times were the same though. Has anyone changed their setup around for these dogbones. Possibly needs a different diff oil?
Seeing how the front end should be more free wheeling than it was before, that would certainly explain the push effect, as there would be less front end resistance effecting weight transfer from planting the nose more.
You should try running slightly more drag brake for one.
An over drive gear set would be an awesome upgrade from Losi at this point.

Also which drag link are you running? If your running the short I would probably go back to the long to further to allow more ackerman to remedy this.
From the sounds of it, your a smooth driver that likes to roll through the turns rather than an aggressive driver like I am, in which I like hard brake transfers going with on-power drive outs that pulls my truck through the turn, so it doesn't affect my style as much.