R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB2 2WD Buggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 01:44 PM
billdelong
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (97%+)

Originally Posted by BentKa
Talked briefly to Juraj today regarding the possibility of manufacturing a slipper eliminator and 69T spur gear
This is the main reason I decided to go with a TLR last month, plenty of support for lightened parts for Stock racing and honestly I've had no complaints running TLR but would love to give the XB2-DE a shot if there was more support for 17.5T Stock parts. I also dropped 24.2g using MIP lightened out drives and shafts, would be nice to see the same option available for the XB2 as well.

The TLR slipper eliminator only dropped 8.6g with that mod, so I would feel that the other lightened parts would be higher priority to get me motivated in buying a XB2-DE + lightened drive line parts support.

Don't really need to make a new spur gear so long as you guys do something similar to what Exotek is doing by making their slipper eliminator compatible with Kimbrough spur gears, or some other popular brand of spur gear manufacturer for touring cars..

Doesn't matter to me if XRay makes the parts or if they coordinate with MIP and Exotek to do what they already have available for TLR.