R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive)
Old 12-15-2015, 09:29 AM
josecarlo1129
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Antimullet
Morning Guys,

I picked up a like new EVO 2 and am trying to build up my spares/upgrade supplies. I seen the Awesomatix Wiki and the recommended spares there.

I was going to upgrade with the TOP Racing ballcups and studs and was wondering if you guys can point me in the right direction:

Attachment 1335009

There are two TOP ballcups that I know of shown here in the picture, do I need to use the longer or shorter ones?

Attachment 1335008

Is the picture above the correct ballstuds I need? These replace the ballstuds correct?

These components replace only the upper inner link ballstuds ST-24 correct? Trying to figure out quantities required of each.

Last: Besides the awesomatix wiki spares listed, are there any other spares for the Evo 2 that are good to have around?
Thanks,
Aaron

TOP ballcups (short & long) is a must have + the 5mm studs, for me. It is robust.

The combination of the TOP 4.8mm ballstuds and P03 is amazing as well. the P03 floats and rotates freely (no need of pinching) and you won't be needing the SH 1.0 spacers at all.

I will try to take photos of these for your reference.

JC

Last edited by josecarlo1129; 12-15-2015 at 11:35 AM.