R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC SCT410.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 03:37 PM
King DORK
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Howdy fellas. Had a first version SCT410. Really liked it. Got caught up in work and family things and didn't get to the track for a while so sold almost all of my stuff. Looking like I'll be back to racing around spring . I think Santa might be bringing me a 410.3. I'm working on reading this thread in it's entirety and noticing (at least up to page 80 or so) that the common issue is with the kit suspension, particularly the rear. I'll be racing on medium grip indoor clay, smooth/slightly bumpy, with fair share of smaller/medium jumps (no huge air). Anyone have a decent suspension (pistons, springs, oils) setup that they're liking? Been seeing green f/pink r or pink/pink suggested often. Obviously not expecting dialed but would like to get th bits and pieces to build it with the first time to be in a better ballpark than stock. Have a Viper VTX8 esc and likely going to go with a Hobbywing 4000/18 pinion to start. Hot tires M4 Electrons where I plan on running if that helps. Thanks gents. Always liked the Tekno drivers for tips and such