R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo YZ-4
Thread: Yokomo YZ-4
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 09:23 PM
HSV427
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Okay for all those yokomo fans that are as frustrated as me over the arms breaking i have finally found a solution, i bought some yokomo BMAX4 3 front and rear arms, the rear arms mounted with no problem at all, the front arms took a little bit of work to get them to fit, the way i did it was i got a dremel and a cutting disk and used the original arm as a stencil and removed the part of the arm that the hinge pin goes threw so that they front suspension mount will fit, i also took out an extra couple of mm so that i still had the tunability, and the good news is i spent a whole day trying to break the arms and they handled every thing i threw at them flawlessly, at one point i even hit the tripple wrong on purpose resulting in the buggy cart wheeling close to 15 times at great speed and to my surprise nothing broke the crash was that bad that if it was the stock arms i would have broken all 4 arms, if your arms are breaking take the time to complete this modification and i guarantee you will not break another arm, it takes a bit of work but it is so worth it. My yokomo yZ4 is now bullet proof.

Last edited by HSV427; 12-04-2015 at 12:25 AM.