R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB2 2WD Buggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
BentKa
Tech Master

Originally Posted by xraydriver1
Hi Bent,

Does the kit includes a basic carpet setup?

Thnx
Yes…..the kit setup will be a good setup for medium/high grip carpet.

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
I thought the exact opposite. I looked at those pictures and thought "look at those guys in their suits... total pimps!"

I am super excited about this kit. I have been looking closely at the losi 3.0, and now this here XB2. I have a couple questions I didn't see addressed here in the thread... or maybe it is common knowledge stemming from the 4wd.

1. Does the kit's wheel's offests match B5/RB6 wheels? Will I be able to run AE wheels, or will we have to buy Xb2 specific wheels?

2. Low tooth spurs... being a 17.5 guy, are there ~69 tooth spurs available?
Smallest spur available at the moment is a 75T (stock 81T).

Originally Posted by mojo tom
The carpet didn't look like it would come but two sets of plastics, wait for the release we will know then what's in the box.
Carpet edition comes with full set of medium and hard parts.
Graphite and alu. parts are options.

Originally Posted by punkracer24
we will see. The dirt edition is still being finalized. I am sure RCAmerica will release the details as soon as they can with pricing and etc.

The nice thing though, is with the carpet edition, RCAmerica is including the Ball Diff so you don't have to wait. Thats worth the $60 alone. If you race on something with medium to high traction I think you would be fine with the carpet edition, just run the medium plastics that come IN THE BOX!
As soon as production of the Dirt Edition parts are finalized Xray will have a full presentation with detailed images and specs.

Bent