R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC SCT410.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 09:52 AM
Matthew_Armeni
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LiL CeeZ
Quick question

I just purchased the 410.3 should be here next week, what are items you guys would suggest to upgrade immediately truck parts wise? I've been reading that the hexes are sensitive to over tightening is that something that I can upgrade? Just looking to make this thing as good as possible before I run into issues at the track.

Also I'm running a super high bite track what would be correct oil weights for my difs and in what order?

Any other suggestions would also be greatly appreciated, I don't know anything about shortcourse 4x4
Servo horn is the only absolutely necessary upgrade you'll need. After that I'd get the aluminum A and C blocks. They're both great durability upgrades and the aluminum C block allows a lower RC and antisquat settings.
The metallurgy hexes were over hardened on the first batch and had a tendency to crack when the setscrew was tightened down, all current kits should be fine.
For your diffs I'd try 10-10-7 , F-C-R. That's what I'm currently running in my SC and SL at my local indoor clay track.