R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 10-24-2015, 08:15 PM
robbie_gtc
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thecman26
Lol, funny stuff right there! Yeah find a 100% sponsored racer who has been for 15+ years and lemme know! Good luck in that search! Dude knows his stuff! He says its junk and I'm gonna listen to him before you. Call me crazy but it is what it is... If it was such an awesome design then why do they always have to upgrade it then and why do Schelle and Avid sell so many units then? Huh? Crickets? Yeah...

You look behind those sponsored guys gear covers to make sure they run off the shelf factory slippers??? Yeah I doubt it...

Cool story bruh!

Uhm, i imagine they make hop ups for same reason every company does..... to sell product.

That being said the OE slipper is perfectly fine. Like anything it will wear over time and require pad replacement. I have driven others cars with the so called upgraded slippers and their is no vast difference. If younhave a clue how to set up ajd use your slipper their os no need to change.

I get a laugh at the "a full factory driver said" comments.. then they never mention the individual. Usually makes me believe the comment is b.s.