R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 12:22 AM
BentKa
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HSV427
What a load off rubbish the typical crap we have come to expect from team drivers denying there is a problem and trying to make out that us the consumer are the problem, let me tell you something bentka i have been in rc since the 80s and no exactly what it takes to look after a race car, at the end off every race day i pull my xb4 down rebuild shocks, diffs, oil bearings and change any worn out or damaged parts yet i still keep having rear gear failure. If the gear is failing due to the handful of reasons you mentioned above then why is it only happening in the rear off the car and not the front i build my front and rear bulkheads are built exactly the same and why does X-ray not mention any of these building tips in there instructions, and before you say it i run my slipper with zero gap, so before you come on hear and fill our heads with rubbish and try and make out the gear failure is our problem think again, its time X-ray stopped denying the problem and just fixed it, don't forget we have seen this kinda of rubbish done before like when they tried to make out there was no problem with the rear suspension holder. I understand your need to defend X-ray as you are part off the factory team but please don't insult my intelligence and tell me the gear failure is my fault and also why does the problem only occur in my modified xb4 and not my stock one. And so you no i love X-ray and also hate when people rubbish XRAY, in my opinion it is the best kit on the market thats why i own 4 of them. FIX THE PROBLEM AND DONT TALK CRAP
I'm sorry you have these issues with your XB4.

What I'm trying to do is to share my personal experience with helping tons of Xray drivers firsthand on the track throughout Europe and from all over the world over the internet through forums and social media.

We get anything from 20 to 50 drivers approaching us every week for support, setup tips and mechanical advice.

I always try to do my very best at the track to help everyone to the best of my knowledge no matter if you're a first time driver or an experienced racer.

My personal experiences from doing so is also what I relay back to Xray.

This is not a pissing contest by any means.
I've done this since I first started racing R/C cars in -79 and I will continue to do so no matter which brand we represent.

Wether you want to listen to or follow my advices is entirely up to you though.

If not then feel free to just ignore my posts or even put me on your ignore list

Bent