R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 09:24 AM
nitro2be
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ColourGhost
Hi.
Does anyone know why my D413 looses it´s ability to drive in a straight line, and i have to adjust my left/right steering every 3 minutes ? I found that the 3x18 screws in front holding the arm mount can easily bent, and that way make the car lose it's straight line, but my car does it a lot without those screws being bent. I also checked my servo to see if it jumps a few teeth. I´m driving without a servo saver (don't remember if there even is a servo saver in the kit). Also i have a problem with the car not turning sharp enough. When i adjust endpoints, the servo (Savox SB2274), makes this buzzing sound when i reach 70%, and i would like to reach 80-85%. Does it help to install the #4 instead ?

Enjoy the day people
Sounds like something binding or over tightened. Remove rod to servo and see if all is smooth right to left. Or are you having this problem under full throttle going straight ? I'm at epa on mine 70% range. Your not going to get more. Buzz means stop + a little. Lol. #3 best for most steering, but little twitchy at high speeds and you can toe out a little for more corner steering. Those 3x20 screws bend all the time. It's to save other parts from breaking and you can finish a race. I replace them ASAP after a hard hit when run done. Read 1st page good info