R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo YZ-4
Thread: Yokomo YZ-4
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 07:52 AM
jpcopeland1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 166 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigPinion
I'll be waiting fingers crossed for the full option kit. I have never owned a Yokomo up until a month ago when I bought the YZ-2 to run on our new turf track. I was blown away by the YZ-2; fit, finish... all the aluminum and carbon parts and just the quality of it all. I bought a second YZ-2 one week later. On the track they are simply awesome! Very impressed by the YZ-2's kit parts and build. I was a bit confused when I saw the pics of the official release... PLASTIC???? a lot of plastic?? I am anxiously waiting for the YZ-4 to be released with the same kit/part content (aluminum/carbon) that of the YZ-2. I need me some whler

I have no problem paying good $$ for a good kit with all the extras. I bought a ZX-6 and still spent $150 in addition to the kit price (which is ) just to get the parts to achieve the latest driver setups. I'll pay ZX6 money for a YZ-4 with all the goods.

Just sayin'
The ZX-6 is a really good car. Running gear diffs and the new chassis setup, car is great. Its just spares, while not nearly as expensive as XRAY, still aren't 5 bucks like Yokomo.