R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher's new K2 4wd buggy ..!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:09 PM
Badger5
Tech Regular

JPDanger, in what way do you think this car will not work on dirt/clay tracks? With the K1 we found that the car on high grip was too reactive for the average club racer but was clearly fast enough in the right hands. We also see that on dirt this car looked very good, reports I had from the recent euros which was on dirt was the K1 looked planted.
I used to drive a SX3 which was real easy to drive but rewarding, when the K1 came along I found this harder to drive. The K1 had the motor rotation the opposite way than the SX3, on power the SX3 torque reaction was to put weight towards the rear whilst on the K1 was to the front.
The KF2 is so much nicer to drive than the K1 as you can push it harder and it rewards whilst with the K1 you had to be more careful.
I looked into making a 4wd KF2 but it looks like Schumacher beat me. The K2 has the motor rotation the same so the SX3, reports from the EOS on oOple say that the car accelerates like nothing else whilst also being flat with the car looking easier to drive and jumps well.

I'm looking forward to this car a lot, looks like the wallets going to be emptied again.