R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC SCT410.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 10:05 PM
Backyard RC
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TRoy9696
Okay so my build was going fairly smoothly until bag g which was the front end. First my camber link came with an unthreaded end, which tekno took care of immediately, i had a tracking number within 15 min of emailing them. I decided to put the other one together and the ball end with the flange (attaches to the shock tower) moves smoothly but the normal one binds. I assembled the other side and had the same problem. Is this there a special way to assemble these? I popped them in with small channel locks trying to keep them straight as they go in, when i take them back apart the cups look fine. And to top it off i go to put my one camber link in and the nut that holds it on the axle carrier starts spinning in place before the screw even came close to tightening. Has anyone else experienced these problems? Am i doing something something wrong, defective bag? I had no problems with the rear i did the day before.
Originally Posted by Rob4607
Man don't tell me this, I just pulled out bag G and put it on the table to work in the morning before getting in bed a few minutes ago, that's gotta suck. At least they are fixing you up. On the other issues I'll chime in sometime tomorrow. Good luck!
Getting the links threaded was the only thing I didn't like about my build. They were tough to get started and tough to get all the way threaded. A little grease on the threads helps.