R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MBX7R Eco thread!
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 02:41 AM
Dont Hack Me
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitro2be
Just got back from running at revelation raceway. I'm still cooking this motor with a 15t at night and diffs at 5k 50k 2k and body with more cut outs than needed. Lowest was 188 and high of 220. I run it hard, tires ballon, heavy throttle heavy break. I have stock out of box settings for esc and 2050kv. Any suggestions besides a fan that will just break. Help!
Is all 4 tires ballooning ?, is it one tire in a turn (diff out)?, just the front? I tune my diffs for the available grip of the track, but balance them out against the ballooning of the tires. You could turn your current limited down (punch)and go thicker front and rear. With 50 in your center. Front and rear are getting power. You could try to smooth it out. Ballooning the tires is just breaking traction and working that motor at max RPM. You could try to gear up so your not always spinning her at max. With of watching your buggy run, these are just things to look at. No binding in the drive line or motor? Do you have the SMC 1900 by chance?