R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RSD RR12 12th Scale Pan Car Kit
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 08:24 AM
CristianTabush
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LAGuy
I ordered my conversion kit last Tuesday and selected 2 day shipping with the comment that if the kit couldn't be here by Friday, please switch to priority mail and refund the almost $20. No emails from RSD other than my order had been placed confirmation email. Today, day three after my order, I receive the your order has been shipped email using the 2 day shipping. Ordered on Tuesday, paid $30 for 2 day shipping and I'll get it this Tuesday the 7th day after my order. REALLY? I have a feeling I've made a bad mistake. At least I found out buying a 12th scale conversion kit and didn't drop serious $ on their TC stuff

There has been no response from RSD on the asphalt setup.

Thanks to JimmyMac for the response to my link question.

Ive bought the 12th scale conversion. Hopefully I won't need any questions answered. But if I do, I'll guess I'll just PM JimmyMac
Please check your account. Your refund was placed for the shipping difference already and it was shipped Priority as per your instructions. You should get your conversion on Monday or Tuesday. If not for the Holiday, it would have been there today. Sorry for not sending an email, I assumed that when you saw the refund for the shipping difference, plus the shipping confirmation email and clicked on the tracking number, you would have noticed the link would say USPS priority.

As for the asphalt set up, Sorry for the delay, I am working on it. It was not my car, so I don't have it personally. There are a few details I am still trying to find out.

Sorry for your bad experience, but please don't be upset, it was just a simple miscommunication, however yor instructions were followed. If you ever have any questions you can call or text me directly at: nine seven nine 215 five seven one nine. I will respond as soon as I get the message.