R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC SCT410.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 09:48 AM
FAO
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by qstorm777
I've been looking at that motor for a while. However, I have a Tekin esc. I really want the data logging, especially the temps, but it seems like when i mix brands, the motor log data may not be correct. Do you know if the RX8 Gen2 accurately displays this motor's data?

Also, I'm wondering what kind of run times it will get? I have a tekin 4300 pro4 hd with 18 tooth pinion, 6000mah smc battery and I can finish a 10min main with no problems. Believe I had about 3.6V per cell left. Please let me know if you have any info on that.

Thanks.
Used the motor with the Tekin Rx8v2 last weekend. Pinion 14, about 28C°, sunny, outside, short, high grip carpet track, runtime: 6min, motor is getting hotter than the other ones, about 50C°-60C°. Used about 2500mah (fast drivers took about 4000mah.
I do not knew about the logging function of the controller, bougt it from a friend. Have to do some research for that.

This was the first time of a full race weekend with the car. Reduced the back toe-in for better landing after high jumps. (Car overcorrected direktion on landings wich were not perfectly straigt.)
Jumps are still a bit difficult, but with absolutly no breaking or reducing power while flying, it was ok.