R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 09:34 PM
ColbyRichards
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GIHOSU
Lucky me, I was able to get some good time at the track today. My mission was to get my new to me RB6 up and running. A racing buddy switched brands and gave me a killer deal on a roller set up for mod. We have a big 17.5 event coming up and I wanted in. 17.5 is in and I have another 17.5 for my SC6. Everything came together very well and I have to say I really like it.

As it goes another racing buddy made another offer I couldn’t refuse. He is selling me a killer 17.5 racer so when I get that rolling the other car goes back to mod. I know it could be worse.

I painted a JC Finnisher, with no point of reference I have no idea how it compares. I have a little push. Does any body give more front downforce?
Any body for the 6 is better than the finnisher. The best one for traction and steering is the proline Phantom. But my favorite all time is the stock blade body. Pretty in the middle of to much steering and too much traction. One to also look at that I have no experience with is the jconcepts silencer