R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated SC5M Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 01:06 AM
ScottKelly911
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kbish76
Does anyone know if the o-rings are the x-factory? Or the usual red ones. And will the Hi-Flow body fit this new SC?
I'm assuming you meant X-rings not X-factory But no, it'll come with the "new improved" red o-rings just like the other 5 series vehicles from AE. But most people will still use the Kyosho red x-rings anyway because they're better. And yes, the Hi Flow body will fit as the size is nearly identical and only slightly different than the SC10.2 They're not reinventing the wheel here, infact speaking of wheels, it still uses the first gen SC10RS KMC wheels, so hopefully you wont need to go to the +3's and they engineered it to work without the +3's and simply utilize the stock wheels better than previous gens did by using a wider hex to push the wheels out further to the outside of the axle.

I can't wait!!! I really hope this gives SC a boost and shot in the arm around here because I love SC! I also hope that this gives PL and JC a reason to start coming out with some new SC bodies, because the SC body selection has gotten kind of stale as of late and remained essentially the same for over a year.

Edited because I gave wrong info, kit will not come with x-rings

Last edited by ScottKelly911; 06-03-2015 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Correcting wrong info