R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Durango DETC410
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Adam Howe
Tech Apprentice

Bought two cars here in the UK after three years off racing at a discounted price basically got two cars for the price of one.

Overall I was impressed with the build everything went together well driveshafts were a bit fidley but other than that really good.

Ran the cars with basic setup and were very easy to drive straight out of the box.

Think that every car has areas to work on and durango have good options such as steel out drives and the titanium camber links although I'd probably only run these indoors. I'm sure the durango designers are working on developing original parts to improve the car.

I use to run the top racing photon and then the ex, the durango is far far better quality no tweak at all a little bit of movement in plastics but I don't think that hurts I'd rather have it like that than over tight.

At a recent national I saw lots of drivers with yokomos TC but on the track I didn't think the yokomo was much better yes I'd say a bit better build quality on minimal parts but it should be for the price compared to durango.